To be a successful, full time network marketer it is crucial that you build belief. You want the freedom that lifestyle can bring. That amount of success will never come if you don’t believe. You need belief not only in yourself and your ability to get there but you also must believe in the network marketing industry.
Here are a few ways to build belief:
1. Using the Products – You must believe in the products or services you are offering otherwise, you’ll never be able to have belief in the industry or your ability to build a business.
Let me tell you, a great product experience can work wonders in building belief in your ability to sell it. My product experience is the reason I am in the network marketing industry today. Use the products. You’ll have great stories to tell and STORIES SELL!
2. Attend Events – You should be attending as many events as you possibly can. Whenever you can get together with other distributors you can learn from each other. Not only learning but energizing each other.
3. Listen to audios and videos – There are loads of audios and videos put out by your company, your upline and other network marketing trainers. Serious network marketers are listening to these trainings as much as possible. The more you listen, the more you will be able to speak up about things that will help other people.
4. Attend Conference Calls – Listening to and even participating in conference calls is another awesome way to build belief in yourself and the network marketing industry. Conference calls are a great way to learn more and polish up your skills.
There are a lot of conference calls you can access, especially if you are using any of the training on the internet. It is impossible to be on all of them. Usually these conference calls are recorded so you can listen anytime.
5. Read Books – I know, you already know reading books is important but I am always amazed how few books people actually read. That is one reason why I put my reading list online a while back. It’s not even the full list. I just went through books I have in my office and ones I could remember.
6. Subscribe to Newsletters & Blogs – There are loads of blogs and newsletters that you can benefit from. It is particularly important to subscribe to all upline newsletters you can find.
Also subscribe to newsletters and blogs on marketing, personal development and things related to your company. I also recommend subscribing to industry journals like Network Marketing Times Magazine.
7. Talk to someone who has done it – Find someone in your upline who has achieved what you are wanting to achieve. Talk to them. Learn what they did to be successful. Not only what they did but notice their mindset.
8. Affirmations – I have been a firm believer in affirmations for a long time. The words you use have power. You raise or lower your energy and belief by the words you use. You can even program yourself and your habits. You can change things you don’t like.
Affirmations can be effective in helping reprogram success habits. Add EFT to your affirmations and watch the changes you can make. I never do affirmations without adding some EFT. It’s powerful. Give it a try.
9. Visualization – See yourself and feel what it feels like to achieve success in network marketing. Spend a little time each day visualizing and getting comfortable with various aspects of your business.
These are just a few things you can do to build belief. I’m sure there are others I haven’t mentioned.